This 5.1 cu. ft. capacity range with self-cleaning oven lets you match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup: light, medium or heavy. Cook & Hold, Keep Warm™ and Delay settings let you cook according to your schedule. Other helpful features include auto shutoff, control lockout, Sabbath Mode, electronic clock with timer and an oven light.
- DuraClean™ Smooth-Gloss Backguard
- Four-Pass Recessed Broil Element
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Levels
- Precision Cooking™ System with Precise Preheat
- Upswept Cooktop Design
- Heavy-Duty Chrome Oven Racks
- Steel Towel Bar Oven Door Handle
- Removable Knobs
- Sabbath Mode Option
- Cook & Hold Setting
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity Plus
- Delay Bake/Clean Setting
- Spacious Easy-Roll Storage Drawer with Nylon Rollers
- Oven Light
- Smoothtop Glass-Ceramic Cooking Surface
- Quiet Door
- Digital Temperature Display
- Control Lockout Option
- Precision Touch 500 Electronic Oven Controls
- Clock & Timer
- Five Oven Rack Placement Levels
- Adjustable Keep Warm™ Setting
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.